This website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about MN Smart Products LLC (MNSP) and the services and products it offers.
Please read the present Legal Disclaimer carefully before to use this website. Your use, interaction or download of any document of this website constitutes your full agreement with all present terms and conditions as set forth below.
2. This website has been compiled in good faith by MNSP. However, no representation is made as to the completeness or accuracy of the information it contains. In particular, you should be aware that this information may be incomplete, may contain errors or may have become out of date. The technical or commercial contents can become out-of-date. MNSP makes no commitment, and disclaims any duty, to update any of those reports. MNSP reserves the right to add, modify or delete any information at this website at any time. This publication and any references to products or services are provided “as is” without any warranty or implied term of any kind.
3. All updated and revised technical, commercial and legal documents necessary for a proposal approval by a Client or needed for execution of any civil work, will be provided later considering the specific Client demands and after her eventual approval of a commercial proposal.
4. Furthermore, you need to consider mindfully the following important remarks about the available information on the website:
4.1. All documents and data available in this website are only for general information. Never start a work based on the website information (see Item 3 above).
4.2. Several equipment described are optional and have additional costs.
4.3. The limits of equipment use (load, capacity, kind of use etc) may vary according to specific legislation of each state or city. Many times, we cannot know details about it. Any further necessary improvement or adaptation to comply with specific requirements will be at Customer’s expenses.
4.4. Every adaptation works is on the Customer’s own.
4.5. The Customer may provide additional means of protection such as fencing and gates to prevent pets, elderlies or children from passing through the elevator’s travel area.
4.6. We are not responsible for any legalization processes required by regional bodies, which may incur additional costs.
4.7. Always refer to Regional Contractor before beginning any work.
5. MNSP reserves the right to add, modify or delete any information at this website at any time and without notice. These terms and conditions may be changed or updated at any time. You are responsible for reviewing them periodically for current information, if you need.
6. All reproduction or distribution of any materials obtained on this website or linking to this website without written and formal permission is prohibited.
7. This Legal Disclaimer is governed in accordance with USA laws and any eventual disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of USA.
Please recover to the Contact section for further information about address, directions, e-mails and phone numbers.
MN Smart Products